Southeast Asian Guidelines for Early Childhood Teacher Development and Management
Southeast Asian Guidelines for Early Childhood Teacher Development and Management focuses on recommendations based on both regional and international experiences concerning how to best manage and further enhance the quality of early childhood teachers in terms of the following aspects:
- recruitment to the profession,
- pre-service education,
- certification, deployment,
- continuing professional assessment and development,
- career progression, and
- working conditions and environments.
- These guidelines aim to aid relevant ministries and agencies in the professionalization of early childhood teachers and the promotion of better working conditions.
Year of Publication: